- Involvement in all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and knowledge of construction administration
- Providing project team coordination for the finished plans, specification, and material selections required for construction
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy of technical documents
- Participating in the construction administration of project assignments, including quality control
- Conduct code analyses, and be the primary point of contact with jurisdictions
- Working with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives Submittal reviews during construction, maintain RFI and submittal logs
- Document coordination, design detailing
- Bachelors degree from an accredited school of design or architecture
- 2-4 years of experience
- Computer skills should include Revit (required), AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements
- LEED accreditation a plus
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter.
JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Direct report to the Director of Interior Design
- Collaborate on commercial interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications.
- Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Conceptual design, design development, and construction documents.
- Coordinate with technical team.
- Participate in implementation of business development and marketing efforts when needed.
- Finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources.
- 2-5 years of related experience as an Interior Designer.
- Self-starting, responsible, and highly motivated individual
- Knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Revit experience required.
- Knowledgeable in LEED process.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
- Proficiency in the use of REVIT required, AutoCAD, sketch up and other 3D computer design programs.
Please submit portfolio along with your resume and cover letter.